Glidegard Side Folding Grilles
Model Number: ESG32
A heavier-duty side folding grille, GlideGard™ provides enhanced security in applications where more robust supporting structures are available. Our vandalism-resistant design is useful for use in applications such as food courts, schools, sports complexes and public transit.
Side folding grilles require less headroom clearance than rolling grilles. The robust design of GlideGard™ features individual panels that interlock by full height hinge members. Fully concealed hinge rods protect the grille from vandalism.
GlideGard Standard Features:
- Clear anodized rods, links, post material and hinged top and bottom panels
- PVC tube spacers to match
- 12" link spacing standard
- 9", 6" or 3" spacing optional
- Hook bolt locking with cylinders both sides standard, other locking optional
- Emergency egress option - bi-part or full 3' x 7' egress door within the curtain
- Fully anodized version optional
Extruded heavy-duty aluminum section 1 3/4" high by 1 5/16" wide track mounts to the overhead structure to support the entire unit. No floor track is required. Track required for curved openings has a standard 14" radius: 90°, 120°, 135° and 150° curves are standard. Sizes
- Standard construction up to a maximum height of 14' 0”
- Maximum recommended width of a single unit section is 30’0” - larger openings would require a multi-section curtain
- Minimum width is 2’0”, minimum height is 4’0”
Constructed for manual push/pull operation with a daily use limit of up to 20 cycles per day.Grille Curtain Construction GlideGard Brick
GlideGard Brick Option GlideGard Straight
GlideGard Straight Option Unique Design Solutions Curved Track Construction
For side folding doors and grilles, installing a curved overhead track can help avoid design obstacles in the ceiling space. Grille Single Slide or Bi Parting Construction
This side folding grille can be designed to close at the center of the room in divided sections or extend fully from one wall to the other. Multiple Height Units
Available for openings that different heights in the same area. Pocket Door
Available for side closing products up to 12 feet high, this heavy duty 12 gauge steel pocket door and frame assembly neatly closes off the pocket area of a stored partition.