TEX•COTE® XL 70® W Smooth Airless (Water-based) High Build Coating
TEXCOTE® XL 70® W Smooth Air- less Coating is a water - based high - build, advanced epoxy - acrylate resin system specially formulated to provide a weather proof coating over cured or uncured concrete masonry surfaces. The ability to go over damp or high alkaline surfaces is a key feature. Available as a smooth airless applied finish.FEATURES
- One-coat application (very porous concrete surfaces may require two coats.
- Apply to uncured or damp concrete surfaces
- Breathable film
- Tremendous bond with concrete
- Lasts for years longer than traditional paints and coatings
- Can be applied without primer over properly prepared approved concrete surfaces.
- One-coat application
- Lower application cost
- Reduced application time
- Lower maintenance costs
- Prevents concrete spalling
- Protects concrete from UV, moisture and salts
Concrete, cement plaster, cement fiber board, tilt-up concrete, block, brick, and other manufacturer approved surfaces. May be used over metal trim areas, but is not recommended for metal buildings.