TEX•COTE® CLEAR-GARD™ Two Component Urethane
TEXCOTE® CLEAR-GARD™ is an advanced, very low VOC water-based polyurethane coating system that provides superior performance and wear characteristics for previously coated surfaces that are prone to dirt pickup, chemical exposure, staining, or other high-traffic areas such as hand rails and doors. TEXCOTE® CLEAR-GARD™ combines the latest in water based polyurethane chemistry technology to provide a tough medium to high gloss finish surface for added beauty and protection. TEXCOTE® CLEAR-GARD™ is both aesthetically pleasing and functional, as it protects the surface, increasing the life of the underlying coating. TEXCOTE® CLEAR-GARD™ is designed to resistchipping, flaking and peeling, providing years of trouble-free service. TEXCOTE® CLEAR-GARD™ must be applied to previously coated surfaces and other manufacturer approved substrates. It can be applied as one coat, semi-gloss finish or two coat, high gloss finish resulting in a durable, virtually maintenance-free coating that protects as well as it looks. Caution should be used when walking on any coated surface when it gets wet.FEATURES
- High performance water-based urethane coating.
- Use on interior or exterior surfaces
- Stain and scratch resistant.
- Low VOC
- UV resistant
- Long lasting durability.
- Protects and maintains coated surface and the substrate beneath from UV and moisture.
- Breathable coating allowing moisture vapor to escape.
- Resistant to most common chemicals: Gasoline, motor oil, anti-freeze and brake fluid.
- Resistant to stains and scratching.
- Mildew, fungus, and algae resistance means less maintenance.
Previously coated surfaces and other manufacturer approved substrates.