Level Set® LW-60, Ultra-Lightweight Self-Leveling Underlayment
NEW! TEC® Level Set® LW-60 is the ideal choice for an underlayment when the weight of materials is a critical factor in load bearing structures. It is a unique, ultra- lightweight, high quality, easy to handle, self-leveling underlayment that provides a flat, smooth, durable surface for finished flooring installation, at half of the weight of a conventional portland cement or gypsum-based underlayment--just 60 pounds/cubic foot.
All surfaces must be primed with TEC® Multipurpose Primer before installing Level Set® LW-60.
- Calcium aluminate cement-based
- Provides a smooth surface
- Applications from 1⁄4"-2" (6-50 mm) neat and can be featheredged to adjoining elevations
- 50% lighter than conventional cement and gypsum based systems
- Walkable in 3-4 hours
- Accepts non-moisture sensitive tile and stone in 4 hours
- Install moisture sensitive floor covering in 16-24 hours
- Lower alkaline binder system, when installed at ≥ 3⁄16" (4.7 mm), reduces the potential for decomposition of alkali sensitive adhesives and coatings compared to installations over concrete*
- Contributes to LEED® project points
- VOC 0
*Based on independent industry reports available upon request.