HydraFlex™ Waterproofing Crack Isolation Membrane
NEW SIZE AND FEATURES!
Ready-to-use, flexible, mold and mildew resistant waterproofing crack isolation membrane for interior and exterior applications. Forms a smooth, monolithic, watertight surface over walls, floors and ceilings. HydraFlex™ Membrane stops in-plane cracks up to 1/8" (3 mm) or up to 1⁄4" (6 mm)* wide at the subfloor from telegraphing through to ceramic and stone tile. For residential to extra heavy commercial applications.
*Based on application
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 Specifications for Waterproof Membranes
- Exceeds ANSI A118.12 Specifications for Crack Isolation Membranes
- Use for Positive Hydrostatic Pressure Applications
- Fast Drying - ready for tile installation in 1 to 3 hours
- Easy roller, trowel or spray application
- No mesh required (except for waterproofing installations at changes in-plane and substrate joints)
- Apply over new (green) concrete as little as 3 days old
- Isolates cracks up to 1/8" (3 mm) or up to 1⁄4" (6 mm) based on application
- Membrane resistant to growth of mold and mildew
- IAPMO approved
- Approved over control joints
- Contributes to LEED® project points
- Low VOC
HydraFlex™ was specifically designed to provide a crack isolation membrane to be used during natural and ceramic tile installations. This flexible and waterproof TEC product is ready-to-use in both indoor and outdoor applications while offering a watertight surface on areas such as ceilings, walls and floors. HydraFlex isolates cracks in subfloor up to 3 mm or up to 6 mm wide and offers a strong resistance to mildew and mold growth. Isolate cracks and protect your home with the HydraFlex™ Waterproofing Crack Isolation Membrane from TEC today.
TEC provides the highest quality of tile floor preparation products for contractors who undertake professional jobs from residential to extra heavy commercial applications. Discover the variety of specialized products TEC offers in surface prep, as well as our flooring adhesive systems and grouts.