Crack Isolation Sheet Membrane
NEW addition to TEC system!
TEC® Crack Isolation Sheet Membrane is a peel and stick underlayment that is designed to be used under ceramic tile, natural stone or other hard surface flooring to reduce surface cracking and contributes to sound suppression. Interior floors and counter top use only.
After priming with TEC® Multipurpose Primer, TEC® Crack Isolation Sheet Membrane can be easily applied to any clean subfloor surface including concrete*, plywood, gypsum, OSB, and over most existing vinyl, tile or natural stone floors.
* Concrete with moisture vapor emission rates (MVER) up to 5lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. per 24 hours
(2,27 kg/93 m/24 hours).
- Peel and stick for quick and easy install - start floor installation immediately after product is set in place
- Approximately 40 mil thick for a lower profile finish floor
- Protects ceramic tile, natural stone or other hard surface flooring from in-plane cracks and movement up to 3/8" (9 mm)
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.12
- 1 Roll: 225 Sq. Ft. (20,9 m2)
39.25"(99.7 cm) wide x 69' (21 m) long
28 lbs. (12.7 kg)