Benefits of Choosing Stromberg
- Choose from the largest selection of water table designs anywhere
- Custom water tables available
- Work with world's largest water table manufacturer
- The best selection, quality, and value in the industry
- No charge initial estimates and consultations
- Drawing, design, and specification assistance
- Models and maquettes
- CAD drawings
- Installation upon request
Choose from a number of durable and water-resistant materials that will protect and enhance the look of your building.
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Stone
Water Table overview
- Hospitality and retail
Many architectural features are purely ornate, but water tables are extremely practical and totally functional. The purpose of water tables is simple: to help redirect rainwater away from your building. Often, water tables can be found at a relatively low height, usually only a foot or so from the base of the wall. When placed here, water tables help prevent rainwater from coming into contact with the foundation of your building. While this may not seem like a big deal, it can save you a lot of costly damage and repairs down the road. Water tables can also be placed around roofs to divert rainwater away from the entire building, and they often appear at transitions from one material to another.
When you choose water tables by Stromberg, you can rest assured you are getting a strong and durable product that is virtually weatherproof. Many of the materials we use for our water tables can even be kept under water, so you can feel confident they'll stand up to the wettest and rainiest climates. We shouldn't forget to mention that in addition to being practical, our water tables are also very eye-catching. Installing them is a wonderful way to add depth and texture to even the plainest building exteriors.