Special Use Cabinets
Outdoor Weatherproof Hose Storage
Hose Storage cabinet, constructed of 16 ga. satin coat galvanized metal with two coats red baked enamel. Stainless steel piano hinges with chrome plated door latches. Used to store fire hose and equipment for outdoor use in industrial applications.
- Wall Mounted (with rear lugs top & bottom)
- Concrete Base Mounted (with grouting lugs at bottom)
- Additional shelves upon request
- Suitable brackets for Accessories
- Support Mounted - legs packed separately
- (Steel fabricated legs available 24" or 36")
- "Fire Hose" Decal
Hose and Hydrant House
Hydrant House to protect hydrant and store hose and accessories. Constructed of 16 ga. satin coat steel with one coat grey primer and double coat baked red enamel. Stainless steel piano hinges and chrome plated latch.
DC 147 Defibrillator Cabinets & DC 180 Defibrillator Cabinets
Non Rated DC Steel Defibrillator Cabinet, choice of surface mount, semi-recessed or recessed models. Cabinets have continuous hinge, roller catch, and chrome handle. Tank is 20 ga. steel. Stainless steel (DC 180) is a #4 polished finish. Semi-recessed and recessed cabinets are ADA compliant. Cabinets can be ordered without alarm, or you can add a strobe with the alarm. All MMP alarmed AED cabinets feature the most versatile alarm in the industry. Cabinet alarm systems plastic housing is secured within the DC cabinet with two push on hex nuts. This allows the alarm to be secured to the cabinet and easily removable to change batteries or adjust settings.
Fire Rated DC Steel Defibrillator Cabinet, choice of semi-recessed or recessed models. Fire-rated has unique bracket design that requires securing the fire rated sheet rock around the tank. Maintains the integrity of 1 and 2 hour fire rated walls with simple designed UL classified cabinet. It meets UL-147 and is classified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc., and is for use in penetration fire stop systems. Refer to UL Fire Resistence directory 1996 editionWL7005. The cabinet must be installed with FX 5/8 gypsum board to our instructions on location for the UL Classified rating to be valid.
Finish options:Stainless Steel #4 Finish (DC 180) or White (DC 147)
Alarm options: Red Strobe, MMP Internal Alarm, MMP Alarm with Key Shut Off
AED signs: V-Shaped or Flat
DC-Fiberglass Defibrillator Cabinet
The DC defibrillator cabinet made of durable fiberglass and designed to accomodate many types of defibrillators and AEDs for easy access in a central locations. Also protects from exposure to harsh UV rays, chemicals, moisture, dust, salt air, insects, and temperature extremes.
- Used by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Can be wall mounted, attached to handrails, bulkheads, or free standing
- Suitable for hospitals, ambulances, outpatient care facilities, GF practices, health clubs, sports facilities, public and private buildings, airplanes and other facilities where large groups of people gather
- Available in a variety of UV inhibiting colors as well as interiors designed to meet your specifications
- By Thomas Products
Strike First Corp. Of America
1330 Progress Drive
Front Royal, VA 22630
Tel: (540) 636-4444
Fax: (540) 636-4455
Tollfree: (800) 255-5515
Web site: http://www.strikefirstusa.com