LS Series Stainless Steel Door
The LS Series has a sleek, aesthetic surface that provides tough defense against harsh weather and corrosion.
The LS Series stainless steel doors provide a sleek, aesthetic appearance and tough defense against harsh weather. They are available for single- and double-door applications, are hurricane-approved and built to resist corrosion. All-stainless steel alloys deliver corrosion resistance and an aesthetic look. The LS18 and LS16 Series doors offer versatile features while standing up to hurricane-force winds.
The LS Series doors are 1-3/4” (45mm) thick and available in single- and double-door sizes, with optional visions and louvers and a wide range of hardware preparations.
Features & Benefits
Structural core strength and ease of installation
- Polystyrene, honeycomb or polyurethane door cores to suit various applications
- 18-gauge and 16-gauge (standard); a heavier gauge on a quote basis
- Steel-stiffened available on quote basis
- Vertical edge seams: seamless and interlocking edge
- Beveled hinge and lock edges
- Component parts and hardware reinforcements are 100% stainless steel
- Offered in two stainless steel alloys: 304 (typical corrosion resistance) or 316 (heavy corrosion resistance)
Exceeds industry standards
- Fire-rated up to Class A (3-hour)
- Sound-rated to STC 51 (seals not included)
- Hurricane-approved (NOA Dade County Florida)
- Corrosion resistance conforms to ASTM A666
- LS Series doors meet fire rating requirements; they are listed for installations requiring compliance to both neutral pressure testing (ASTM E152 and UL -10B) and positive pressure standards (UL-10C)