FS Series Stainless Steel Frames
Sleek appearance, corrosion resistance mount tough defense against harsh weather.
The FS Series stainless steel frames provide a sleek, aesthetic appearance and exceptional corrosion resistance, while mounting a tough defense against harsh weather. They are hurricane-approved and acoustically tested to STC 51. Type 304 stainless steel alloy offers typical corrosion resistance and Type 316 provides heavy corrosion resistance.
Component parts, hardware reinforcements and anchors are 100% stainless steel. Machine-mitered corners are factory welded and refinished to match face trim with no visible seam.
Features & Benefits
Structural strength and ease of installation
- 16-gauge (standard); heavier gauge on quote basis
- Component parts and hardware reinforcements 100% stainless steel
- Machine-mitered corners factory welded and refinished to match face trim with no visible seam
- Knock-down (KD) frame options available
- Anchors include masonry T, wire, metal stud and existing wall anchors
- Offered in two stainless steel alloys: 304 (typical corrosion resistance) and 316 (heavy corrosion resistance)
Exceeds industry standards
- Fire-rated up to Class A (3-hour)
- Sound-rated to STC 51 (seals not included)
- Hurricane-approved (NOA Dade County Florida)
- Corrosion resistance conforms to ASTM A666
- Meet fire rating requirements; they are listed for installations requiring compliance to both neutral pressure testing (ASTM E152 and UL -10B) and positive pressure standards (UL-10C)