Stanley Rush 4900 ASR: Automatic Four-Wing Security Revolver
The STANLEY Rush 4900 ASR provides anti-tailgating and optional anti-piggybacking detection through the use of Time-of-Flight (TOF) technology. This anti-piggybacking detection is achieved through the self-contained infrared light sources and camera capturing the reflected light. An internal processor measures the time of reflected light and creates a depth image to analyze the objects within the revolving door. This allows the built-in processor to determine if one or two persons have entered into the security revolving door. The processor compares the images with image stored in memory to detect security violations.
WINNER: Best Physical/Logical Privileged Access Solution in GSN’s Airport, Seaport Boarder Security Awards Program.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prevents unauthorized entry, ensures a safe and secure internal environment for employees and property
- TOF technology provides higher resolution and accuracy than other sensing systems and is not affected by ambient light or dark shadows and heavy dark objects (coats, carts, luggage, etc.) which can give false signals
- Automatic operation, providing either one-way or two-way security options
- STANLEY Rush collapsing mechanism for emergency egress from the building
- PLC based programmable control integrates with all access systems
- Available in the four-wing configuration only
- Collapsing wings release on activation of (fire) alarm (security) signal
- Factory preset program provides safe, reliable door operation
- Painted or Rushclad in stainless steel or muntz finishes
- LED lighting
- Extended battery backup