Platform Screen Doors (PSDS)
Platform Screen Doors (PSDS) are automatic, full height doors that prevent passenger access to the tracks when the train is not in the station. Typically the doors align with train doors and slide open to allow movement onto and off of the train.
- Platform Screen Doors typically include Sliding Panels, Egress Doors and/or Fixed Panels, Threshold Track, Header Track, Drive Mechanism, Transom and Local Control Panel.
- Patented Solenoid Lock monitored for “Closed and Locked” status, cannot engage unless both door panels are fully closed.
- Patented Sliding Panel Emergency Release allows both unlock and open in single motion in the natural sliding direction of door. Uniquely installed on both leading and trailing edge.
- Glass-stop design protects against unauthorized removal of glazing.
- STANLEY exclusive Integrated Header Cable Duct Extrusion functions as I-beam (load bearing) and cable duct for PSD-ATC and ancillary device (ex dynamic sign) wire routing.