Dura-Glide SLH: Slim Line Header
The Dura-Glide SLH is a slide door operator with a small header profile for discerning architects and application aesthetics. The SLH panels is ideal for unique applications where where break out isn’t required by NFPA 101.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Reduced header profile of 114 mm (4 1/2”) vs. standard Dura-Glide of 203 mm (8”)
• Proven motor and drive system engineered to accommodate new low profile design
•Available as header assembly and with optional glass hanger(s), or utility hanger(s) for a wide range of applications
• Available in two widths: 3100 mm (120.0”) for single slide and 4300 mm (169.3”) for Bi-part headers
• Optional Solenoid locking feature for added security
• Able to support 330 lb (150 kg) maximum moving panel weight
•DIN Certification is available
NOTE: Standard package includes: header, header cover, end caps, clear-anodized finish, illuminated
power switch, 3-position toggle function switch, step-down power supply, MC-521 Pro controller, drive
motor, drive belt assembly, bumper stops and data port.