Staging Platform Supports - SC90 Adjustable Height Leg
Model Number: Staging Platform Supports - SC2003 Rolling Stage
The SC90 Adjustable Leg Supports, used with the SC90 and SC97 Platforms, have bracing and leg clamps available for extra stability and rigidity at higher elevations. They can be used with the most challenging custom applications on stages and seating riser systems.
The SC90 Adjustable Height Leg Supports are for use with both SC90 and SC97 Platforms.
- Available heights from 4” to 96” (bracing required above 30”)
- Legs: Constructed by sleeving two legs together with intermittently spaced holes. Align holes with a fast pin for quick height changes. Join leg to platform in a compression loading condition. Hold in place by eye-bolt.
- Terminate each leg with a non-marring leveling foot to allow for 1 ½ inches (38mm) of fine adjustment. Fabricate foot from molded skid-resistant PVC pad.
- Optional storage clips are available for leg storage under the platforms.
- Capable of being erected without use of tools
- Finish: Mill finish aluminum