AF-220 Sandstone Textured Composite Fiberglass Door
The AF-220 Composite Fiberglass Door is chemically welded and has sandstone-textured face sheets and a choice of two different cores. The all-fiberglass construction and through-colored face sheets provide scuff and scratch resistance, corrosion resistance, and easy cleaning in demanding environments. We match this door with a pultruded fiberglass frame, which offers a lightweight, economical solution for commercial and industrial applications.
Added Protection: Composite Fiberglass Ballistic Door and Frame
The AF-220BR3 Ballistic Door supports the increasing need for security at K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and government and military facilities.
- Pultruded FRP stile and rail construction with mitered, bracketed corners and factory bonded face sheets for durability
- A variety of colors available in sandstone-textured through-colored face sheets. Customs painted colors are also available
- Through color face sheets provide improved scratch/scuff resistance, and eliminate field painting. Door edges and FRP lite kits are painted to match face sheet color
- Single doors and the active door in a pair have a beveled lock stile edge, while the inactive door in a pair has a square lock stile edge
- Square lock stile edges are also available as an option on any AF-220
- Choice of core materials: EPS (expanded polystyrene) or polypropylene honeycomb
- Solid polymer blocking at lock and closer locations provides secure hardware attachment
- Pultruded fiberglass lite kits in custom sizes for 1/4″ or 1″ glazing’s provide functionality and design flexibility
- Fiberglass door and wall louvers are available, and Special-Lite aluminum and EPDM lite kits and aluminum louvers may also be used
- Available in singles or pairs up to 47 3/4″ x 95 3/4″ maximum net size per leaf to suit a majority of openings