AF-200 Smooth Composite Fiberglass Door
The AF-200 Composite All Fiberglass Door is chemically welded and has smooth FRP face sheets that are primed or painted, plus a choice of two different cores. This door is made-to-order in any combination of width and height size you order up to the maximum size stated below. The all fiberglass construction provides dent resistance, highly corrosive resistant and is easy to clean even when installed in challenging environments. Paired with a pultruded fiberglass frame, this door offers a lightweight, economical solution for commercial and industrial applications.
Customize the AF-200 Door with Pultruded Fiberglass Molding
Enhance the flat, smooth look of the AF-200 door by adding a raised, fiberglass molding to the surface of the door. The result is a custom, paneled door appearance.
Added Protection: Composite Fiberglass Ballistic Door and Frame
The AF-200BR3 Ballistic Door supports the increasing need for security at K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and government and military facilities.
- Pultruded FRP stile and rail construction with mitered, bracketed corners and factory bonded face sheets for durability
- Smooth face sheets are primed and ready for field painting or can be painted with any of our 10 standard high gloss colors. Door edges and FRP lite kits are painted to match face sheet color
- Single doors and the active door in a pair have a beveled lock stile edge, while he inactive door in a pair has a square lock stile edge
- Square lock stile edges are also available as an option on any AF-200
- Choice of core materials: EPS (expanded polystyrene) or polypropylene honeycomb.
- Solid polymer blocking at lock and closer locations provides secure hardware attachment.
- Pultruded fiberglass lite kits in custom sizes for 1/4″ or 1″ glazing’s provide functionality and design flexibility. Fiberglass door and wall louvers are available. Special-Lite aluminum and EPDM lite kits and aluminum louvers may also be used.
- Available in singles or pairs up to 47 3/4″ x 95 3/4″ maximum net size per leaf to suit a majority of openings.
- Independent lab tested
- ANSI UL-752, Level 3 NIJ-STD-0108.01, Level 3A
- Pultruded FRP stile and rail construction with mitered corners, ballistic panel mortised into stiles and rails, surrounded with 6.2#/cf closed-cell thermoplastic and recycled polymer foam with factory bonded face sheets for durability.
- Compatible with most ballistic hardware. (No CVRs or SL-301)
- Any size needed up to 47 3/4″ x 95 3/4″ maximum net size per leaf
- Single or Pairs
- For use with: Ballistic AF-150BR3 Frame, Ballistic AF-BR3LK Lite Kit, and Ballistic AF-MULLION