Manual shades offer excellent light and glare control with an uninterrupted view to the exterior. They protect furnishings from harsh UV damage and save energy costs. They are simple to use, easy to clean and are durable in all types of commercial or residential applications.
- Mechanisms Heavy Duty Patented Technology
R16 Type 6 Nylon or Valox w/3 high strength carbon steel wrap springs Spring assist is available. R24 Type 6 Nylon w/ 5 high strength carbon steel wrap springs Spring assist is available.
- Chain #10 Qualified Stainless Steel is standard. Color chain is available.
- Brackets Standard brackets are .125 thick steel ceiling, rear or side mount. Dual brackets available.
- Tubes & Spline - SKYCO Shading exclusive die designs with key ways providing for simple field adjustability or changing of fabric bands. Soft PVC spline is welded onto shade band to affix shade to tube.
1-1/2 Tube w/ single spline key way in .065 gauge wall
2-1/2 Tube w/ three spline key ways in .071 gauge wall
- Hembar Custom SKYCO Shading extrusion is welded on 3 sides into hem pocket
SKYCO Shading Systems, Inc.
3411 West Fordham Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92704-4422
Toll Free: (800) 777-5926
Tel: (714) 708-3038
Fax: (714) 708-3053
Web site: www.skycoshade.com