Ecotech Surfaces - Solid Surfaces Made from Recycled Glass
Ecotech Surfaces is located in Cd Benito Juarez, Mexico, 150 miles south of Laredo, Texas. We turn glass bottles and recycled porcelain fixtures into beauty. Instead of being placed in a landfill for thousands of years, we turn post-consumer and industrial glass into gorgeous slab material. Unique countertops, flooring, and wall applications are created from our products. By mixing crushed glass, porcelain and shell with an epoxy resin, we have created over 1,000 custom designs.
What Makes Us Different
Some of our competitors combine glass with cement to create their slabs. We use a unique epoxy resin that is far superior. In fact, we hold a patent on the process. Cement has limited color choices, is heavier than epoxy, and creates a structural weakness when combined with glass.
Epoxy resin binder advantages over cementitious binders include:
- Virtually endless color possibilities
- A much lighter weight
- Longer lasting structural integrity
- Low maintenance
Why Ecotech Surfaces?
- Cost competitive with quartz and granite
- Provides a great long term value to the end user
- Heat, scratch, and stain resistant
- Available in 20 Premier Design Collection stock colors or the custom mix of your choice
- Perfect for remodeling, new construction, or commercial applications
- Whether as a countertop, floor, or shower surround, the look of Ecotech Surfaces’ product will bring a unique elegance and a lasting impression to your project for years to come
Created from 80% recycled glass, porcelain or shell aggregates that would otherwise be landfilled combined with 20% VOC-free epoxy resin. Our products do not require a sealant or application of a wax, are inert and VOC-free and can contribute to USGBC LEED® Points. Choose from our 20 Premier Design Collection stock colors or create your own fully customized colors.
At Ecotech Surfaces’, your imagination has no boundaries. With multiple aggregate options and resin color choices, the possibilities are endless.