WoodScapes Exterior Polyurethane Semi-Transparent House Stain
WoodScapes® is a breakthrough stain technology that is warranted for twice as long as you would expect a traditional stain to last. With fast application and brush load, efficiency and productivity are optimized. The thick formula ensures a uniform finish with no lap marks and great coverage. Woodscapes is self-priming with easy water cleanup, saving you time and money.
- Rich, beautiful, lasting appearance.
- Enhances appearance and texture for great curb appeal.
- Penetrates for exceptional protection and resistance to peeling.
- Thick formula for uniform finish with great coverage.
- Excellent color retention provides a mildew resistance coating.
- Exceptional prevention of tannin stains in cedar and redwood.
- Low temperature application to 35° F
Although we've taken local and national VOC (volatile organic compound) regulations into consideration, such as the Ozone Transport Commission Specifications (OTC), because these regulations vary greatly around the U.S. and are subject to change, we suggest verifying that product selections meet the requirements of the area in which they are to be used.
- LEED® and other Green Program Specifications
- Division 9 and 7 Finishing Guides
- Standard Specifications
- Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) Specifications