ArmorSeal Flexible Joint Sealant
A two component polymer hybrid containing both urethane and epoxy resins in order to provide a resilient filler for horizontal expansion joints. This chemistry allows excellent flexural strength and elongation while maintaining impressive tensile strength. It has good adhesive strength and flexibilityy over a wide temperature range.
- A filler and sealer for narrow masonry control joints and grooves
- Helps prevent damage to the joint and its edges
Although we've taken local and national VOC (volatile organic compound) regulations into consideration, such as the Ozone Transport Commission Specifications (OTC), because these regulations vary greatly around the U.S. and are subject to change, we suggest verifying that product selections meet the requirements of the area in which they are to be used.
- LEED® and other Green Program Specifications
- Division 9 and 7 Finishing Guides
- Standard Specifications
- Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) Specifications