ArmorSeal Crack Filler
A two-component, fast set epoxypaste developed specifically for sealing, smoothing, and fairing applicationson concrete, metals, plastics (FRP), wood, or masonry.The smooth consistency and excellent non-sagging propertiesallow the product to be used on vertical and horizontal surfaces.Resistance to salt water, oils, fuels and many other chemicals isexcellent and the compound is solvent-free and nontoxic. Thematerial must be sanded prior to fi nish coating.
- Concrete/Masonry: Can be used to fill and smooth hairline cracks, bug holes, anchor-bolt holes, gouges, or divots when movement of substrate is expected to be minimal.
- Steel/Metals: Can be used to smooth welds, pits, rough surfaces, irregularities, and seams.
Although we've taken local and national VOC (volatile organic compound) regulations into consideration, such as the Ozone Transport Commission Specifications (OTC), because these regulations vary greatly around the U.S. and are subject to change, we suggest verifying that product selections meet the requirements of the area in which they are to be used.
- LEED® and other Green Program Specifications
- Division 9 and 7 Finishing Guides
- Standard Specifications
- Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) Specifications