Schlage Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built in Alarm
Secure your home with the Schlage Touchscreen Deadbolt. You no longer have to worry about losing keys, being locked out or hiding a spare. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers wont be detectable after repeated usesafeguarding your home even more. Plus, you can lock and unlock the deadbolt even when youre not thereall from any Internet-enabled smart phone, tablet or computer with Nexia™ Home Intelligence home automation system.
- ANSI Grade 1 delivers highest level of durability and security for residential door locks, as certified by BHMA
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Auto-lock feature automatically relocks door anytime its left unlocked
- Built-in Alarm Technology alerts homeowners to potential security threats
- Designed for strength and durability, tested beyond 250,000 uses
- Guaranteed to fit existing pre-drilled standard doors
- Lock or unlock the deadbolt from wherever you and the Internet happen to be.
- Schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times.
- Built-in Alarm Technology senses the slightest vibrations or movement and alerts you of activity or break-ins.
- Receive text or email alerts when the alarm has been triggered providing security when at home oraway.
- Model # BE469NX
- Battery: Powered by 4 AA batteries. Estimated 1 year battery life
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8" to 1¾"
- Codes: Up to 30 unique user codes
- Range: 50-100 feet
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Certification: ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
- Bolt Throw: Motorized
- Warranty: 1 year electronics; limited lifetime mechanical and finish
- Installation: Fits most standard doors. No wires or drilling required.
- Dimensions: Exterior: 3" x 4 ¾" x 1" Interior: 3" x 8" x 2"
- Environment: Outside of lock: -35C to 66C. Inside of lock: -10C to 49C
- Side load force (of bolt) 12 lbs
- Communication: 908.42 Mhz (Z-Wave® RF)
11819 N. Pennsylvania Street
Carmel, IN 46032
Tel: (888) 925-2171
Web site: http://www.Allegion.com/us