SiteMaster 200® Management Software
SiteMaster 200 is a complete key and facility key system management software. It provides users a quick and easy way to manage their key system.
SiteMaster 200 software provides users a quick and easy way to manage their key systems. Utilizing key control software to assist in managing a mechanical key system is a necessity for any big organization.
With SiteMaster 200, users have the ability to know what any door in their system is keyed to, as well as who has what key, reducing the complexity of a lost key incident or enhancing the key issuing process. In addition to the full version of SiteMaster 200, there is an available lock shop enhancement upgrade that offers additional benefits for lock shop team members and locksmiths. Features & Benefits
Key system management
- Manage multiple key systems by client, manufacturer and Top Master Key
- Generate new, expand or reproduce existing systems
- Ability to identify key interchange between different key systems
Key system control tools
- Track who created a key and when
- Identify the holder of lost and recovered keys
- Maintain a complete key history from creation to issued, lost, returned, damaged or not yet assigned
Simple data uploading
- Edit and add doors on-the-fly
- Able to look up and key doors without prior cylinder product assignments
- Easy to import existing systems and personnel data quickly through the use of included import wizards
Electronic validation through the mycredentials.allegion.com website allows users to easily manage all order authorizations for restricted key systems.
- Eliminates paperwork and saves time
- Provides a secure communication portal for generating restricted product authorizations
- Creates electronic face sheets that can be faxed or emailed
- Enables user review of order authorization history
- Allows users to manage who can generate restricted product authorizations