Primus® XP Security Upgrade
The Primus XP cylinder mechanism is a high-security upgrade option for Schlage products that provides additional security.
Primus XP is Schlage’s high security sidebar cylinder mechanism that brings an added level of security and control to any format of Schlage cylinder.
Aside from thwarting unauthorized key duplication, the Primus features also makes the cylinder pick-resistant. There are nine different levels of security available with Primus, making it a perfect fit for any application needing additional security. Features & Benefits
- Patented against unauthorized key duplication on a number of keyway families until 2024, and patent length increases to 2029 when paired with an Everest 29 keyway family
- Can be used to upgrade an Everest 29 or Classic system to a high-security cylinder
- High-security UL437-compliant cylinders are available for additional protection from cylinder bypass techniques like bumping, picking and drilling
- Manage Primus XP and Everest 29 restricted product order authorizations online using mycredentials.allegion.com
- Primus XP keys are compatible with non-Primus cylinders that share the same keyway family
- Order entry, customer service, technical support, engineering and manufacturing co-located in the same building in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Allows creation of geographically exclusive keys in thousands of available combinations
- SiteMaster 200® software helps users set up and manage their entire key system
- The unique side-bit milling on a Primus XP key makes unauthorized duplication highly enforceable
Electronic validation through the mycredentials.allegion.com website allows users to easily manage all order authorizations for restricted key systems.
- Eliminates paperwork and saves time
- Provides a secure communication portal for generating restricted product authorizations
- Creates electronic face sheets that can be faxed or emailed
- Enables user review of order authorization history
- Allows users to manage who can generate restricted product authorizations