Conventional cylinders are made specifically to fit Schlage products and may require some level of lock disassembly in order to replace. Durable, solid brass bar stock construction and sintered stainless steel housings stand up to rugged use.
Schlage conventional cylinders offer extreme versatility in a modular design. One cylinder is the foundation for any key-in-lever, rim or mortise cylinder need. Simply change the tailpiece, cam or rear housing to configure. Fewer parts means on-the-job flexibility and lower cost, making installation easier, faster and more profitable.Features & Benefits
- Available in Classic and Everest 29™ keyways with Everst 29 S123 as default
- Everest 29 restricted keyways and Primus XP options available
- Additional pick- and drill-resistance available with the UL437 listed Primus XP security upgrade
- Modular design uses a key-in-lever (KIL) cylinder as the base which can be converted to mortise or rim applications
- Converts simply by changing the tailpiece, cam or rear housing
- Accommodates thicker doors with six available lengths of rear housing sizes
- Fewer parts required to fill orders means less inventory and lower costs
- Mortise and rim cylinders available in 11 face finishes to suite with any Schlage lock
Electronic validation through the mycredentials.allegion.com website allows users to easily manage all order authorizations for restricted key systems.
- Eliminates paperwork and saves time
- Provides a secure communication portal for generating restricted product authorizations
- Creates electronic face sheets that can be faxed or emailed
- Enables user review of order authorization history
- Allows users to manage who can generate restricted product authorizations