Classic keyways are flexible keyways featuring no key duplication restrictions. They are available in conventional and Full Size Interchangeable Core (FSIC) cylinders.
The Schlage Classic keyway design has become one of the defaults on many products sold and installed throughout the country. The Classic keyways provide security with no restrictions on key duplications. They can also be easily upgraded or mixed with Primus XP to get enhanced protection on key duplications.
Schlage will help users design a system that can grow and change with their needs, allowing flexibility to upgrade security without the need to replace all cylinders. Features & Benefits
- Can be enhanced and restricted with the addition of Primus XP
- Primus XP offers various levels of security to limit the unauthorized key duplication
- Additional drill resistance features are available to meet UL437 requirements on Primus XP cylinders
- Available in all cylinder formats:
- Conventional (KIL)
- Full Size Interchangeable Core (FSIC)
- Wide selection of cylinders designed to work with Schlage locks, as well as locks from other manufacturers
- Master Keying available for all levels
- Classic keyways do not require any ordering formalities
- Manage Primus XP product order authorizations online using mycredentials.allegion.com
- Dedicated staff to help design Master Key Systems
Electronic validation through the mycredentials.allegion.com website allows users to easily manage all order authorizations for restricted key systems.
- Eliminates paperwork and saves time
- Provides a secure communication portal for generating restricted product authorizations
- Creates electronic face sheets that can be faxed or emailed
- Enables user review of order authorization history
- Allows users to manage who can generate restricted product authorizations