Schlage Express™ Offline Access Control Software
The Schlage Express software program is a user rights management tool for offline locks and devices. It provides a low cost, easy-to-use system for smaller facilities with 100 doors or less with standalone electronic locking solutions.
Schlage Express software provides an easy-to-use, convenient electronic access management system compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems. Use it to manage offline standalone locks like AD-200, CO-200 and CO-220 as well as some commercial controllers and multi-family locks.
Schlage Express software use is recommended for smaller facilities with less than 100 doors where real-time security management is not required. It allows easy management of new and existing user rights with reporting capability to show audit trails retrieved, access privileges granted, and time functions established by either user or door. Transfer of information between the program and lock is done using a handheld device as an interface at the door.
Features & Benefits
- Supports PIN code access, magnetic stripe, proximity and smart card use as well as dual authentication using PIN + card
- Supports up to 8 user times zones to limit the hours and days an individual can gain access to assigned points
- Supports up to 16 holidays allowing the suspension of normal operations for user defined periods per door during non-normal days
- Enables management of 2,000 users with audits for 50 locking devices or 1,000 users with audits for 100 devices
- Supports credential functions including normal, toggle, one time and pass through
- Provides an effective, simple means to manage access control within your facility
- Help manage auto unlock schedules allowing weekly repeat for automatic locking and unlocking of doors (up to 16 defined per system; up to 8 assigned per lock)
- Provides duplicate PIN notification feature
The Schlage Express software for offline locks provides a PC-based management tool for user rights, scheduling and audits. Changes are transferred and uploaded to locks using a handheld device (HHD) connected via USB cable.
Handheld device use
- Upload user rights information
- Retrieve audits
- Initialize and configure lock
- Service and diagnostics
- HandKey II
- SmartExit bars
- BE367 locks and deadbolt
Supported legacy products
- KC2 5000 and 9000
- Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- Available USB port on the PC
- 250 MB hard disk space plus data storage space
- 256 MB RAM minimum or the memory required for the operating system, whichever is greater
- For reports with the built-in viewer Internet Explorer 6 or higher must be installed
- Handheld device accessory (HHD) transfers programming information to lock via USB cable
- Schlage Utility Software (SUS) provides simple access control management for users, audits and locks