NDE Standalone Wireless Lock
NDE wireless locks are a budget-friendly way to extend the benefits of credential use to more doors. They can be managed from anywhere with ENGAGE™ web and mobile apps. Updates can occur at the door or overnight via Wi-Fi network.
NDE wireless locks can be managed from anywhere using ENGAGE™ web and mobile applications.
The NDE design packages the cylindrical lock, credential reader, and access control sensors together in to a small footprint that is both easy to install and affordable. The NDE enables the use of both proximity (125 kHz) and/or smart (13.56 MHz) credentials which feature a much higher level of security and versatility.
NDE electronic wireless locks can be managed with other wireless locks including Schlage Control™ and LE. NDE locks can be updated immediately at the door using a smart phone or tablet. For even greater efficiency, NDE locks can be connected to a Wi-Fi network for overnight updates.
Features & Benefits
- Electronics bring more visibility and control to the opening
- Reads high security smart (13.56 MHz) as well as proximity (125 kHz) credentials
- Built on proven Schlage ND Series, Grade 1 mechanical lock
- Updates can be made immediately at the door, or automatically when connected to the Wi-Fi network
- Set automatic lock and unlock schedules, user schedules and holidays
- Suites with Schlage mechanical and electrified ND Series locks with many common parts
- Works with same credential used on the building perimeter
- Smart credentials can be used for vending and other applications
- Standard cylindrical 161L prep; installs in minutes with a Phillips screwdriver
NDE wireless locks can be managed with ENGAGE™ web and mobile applications.
- Update at the door using smart phone or tablet
- Connect directly to Wi-Fi network for overnight updates
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25-2013 (Indoor/Outdoor)
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2011, Series 4000, Grade 1
- UL 294
- UL 10C
- CSA C22.2 No. 205-M1983
- FCC Part 15
- IC RSS-210
- ICC ANSI A117.1
NDE wireless locks read industry-leading Smart credentials as well as proximity credentials. When installed as part of a proximity credential based system, the multi-technology reader will enable you to step up over time to more secure and versatile Smart technology.
- 13.56 MHz Smart
- 125 kHz proximity
- Key fobs
- PVC disks
- Wearable wristbands
- Mobile phone (compatible with NFC-enabled phones)
- Multi-technology reader compatible with proximity (125 kHz) and Smart (13.56 MHz) card use
- Bluetooth® at the lock
- Wi-Fi access point (automatic daily updates)
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g)
- WPA2, WPA, WEP, 802.1x
- Bluetooth low energy (version 4.0)
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.0
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 256-bit
- Communication range - up to 100 ft.
- Data rate - up to 54 Mbps via Wi-Fi
- Battery life - up to 2 years with 4 AA batteries
- Exterior Temp: -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
- Interior Temp: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) (battery)
- Humidity: 0 - 100% non-condensing
- Built on Schlage ND mechanical lock
- Cylindrical 161L door prep
Cylinder and keys
- Standard: Schlage 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway cylinder with two patented keys
- Master keying and grand master keying options
Designs & Finishes
- 3 popular lever styles
- 8 available finishes
- Weather-resistant for interior and perimeter applications
Suites with Schlage ND mechanical locks and ND electrified locks. Designed to create an attractive and cohesive building-wide look when paired with other Schlage, Von Duprin or LCN devices.