M390RFK Electromagnetic Lock
The M390RFK electromagnetic lock is designed to retrofit the Locknetics 390+ with no additional prep. Easy-to-install connectors, adjustable mounting brackets and integrated mounting screws make for a quick installation.
The M390RFK Series electromagnetic lock, or mag lock, is installed as a part of an electronic security solution usually used with push bars, request-to-exit devices and credential readers. The series offers an easy-to-install alternative to an electric strike or electric lock product.
The M390RFK lock is specifically designed to retrofit the Locknetics 390+ magnetic lock with no additional preparation. Its modular design employs a standardized circuit board with easy-to-install connectors, adjustable mounting brackets and integrated mounting screws. The M390RFK can interface with most electronic access control systems, as well as automatic door operators. It can also interface with fire or other hazard sensing systems for egress and emergency egress.
All Schlage electromagnetic locks come with a limited lifetime warranty on the magnetic coil assembly for added confidence in the longevity of these robust products.
Features & Benefits
- Direct retrofit for the Locknetics 390+ mag lock for outswinging doors
- Maximum security: 1500 lb. rated hold force
- Fail-safe operation on single doors
- Automatic voltage selection (AVS) for 12 and 24 VDC
- Adjustable mounting bracket and integrated mounting screws
- Easy-to-install connectors and fire alarm terminals
- Connects to most access control systems
- Includes magnetic bond sensor (MBS), adjustable relock time delay, and door status monitor
- UL10C listed for positive pressure fire tests of door assemblies: 3 hour
Single door model
- M390RFK for outswinging doors with 1500 lb. hold force
- Input voltage: auto selected 12/24 VDC
- Current draw: .65A @ 12 VDC; .45A @ 24 VDC
- Stainless steel housing in satin finish
- 2-7/8"H x 10-1/2"L x 1-5/8"D
- 0° to 49°C (32° to 120° F)