GF3000 Series Electromagnetic Lock
The GF3000 Series electromagnetic shear locks are available in concealed mortise and in low profile surface mount versions. Five models cover a range of needs and offer Schlage’s highest mag lock holding force.
The GF3000 Series electromagnetic shear locks are available in mortise mount or low profile surface mount options. Both feature superior hold force with advanced microprocessor controlled electronic features including auto sensed voltage, auto relocking, adjustable relock time delay and options for integrating into an access control system.
The mortise shear lock offers the advantage of a totally concealed locking mechanism, providing superior security and appearance while allowing for normal door movement. The patented design incorporates locking tabs on the magnet assembly with mating grooves in the armature plate. The surface mounted model provides powerful hold force in a low profile design.
All Schlage electromagnetic locks come with a limited lifetime warranty on the magnetic coil assembly for added confidence in the longevity of these robust products.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum security: 3000 lb. rated hold force
- Surface mounted shear locks for inswinging and outswinging doors
- Mortise mounted shear locks for top and bottom door or rail installation
- Automatic voltage selection (AVS) for 12 and 24 VDC
- Able to jump a 1/4" gap - no in-rush current
- Microprocessor controlled
- Adjustable relocking time delay 0-30 seconds
- Low temperature operation allows mortise mount use on wood frames
- Connect to most access control systems
- Optional door status monitor and magnetic bond sensor
- UL10C listed for positive pressure fire tests of door assemblies: 3 hour
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23 Grade 1
- All models offer optional magnetic bond sensor (MBS) and door status monitor
- GF3000SM with 3000 lb. hold force for use on outswinging doors
- GF3000TJ with 3000 lb. hold force for use on inswinging doors
Concealed mortise mount
- GF3000 with 3000 lb. hold force for use on top of door or top rail
- GF3000TRD with 3000 lb. hold force for use on top of door or top rail when air gap adjustment is not accessible after door is hung
- GF3000BRD with 3000 lb. hold force for use on bottom of door or bottom rail
- Input voltage: auto selected 12/24 VDC (filtered)
- Current draw: .90A @ 12 VDC; .45A @ 24 VDC
- Surface mount models come in satin black, anodized housing
- 0° to 49°C (0° to 120° F)