ENGAGE™ Web and Mobile Apps
The ENGAGE™ cloud-based web and mobile applications deliver simple and convenient site set-up as well as the ability to manage users, assign access privileges and view lock audits & alerts from anywhere.
ENGAGE technology web and mobile applications are access control management tools that simplify the ability to connect people, openings and access management to deliver cost effective intelligence and efficiency to any facility.
With the ENGAGE cloud-based web and mobile apps, it’s easy to configure lock settings, manage users, assign access privileges, and view lock audits & alerts from anywhere. When paired with Schlage ENGAGE enabled wireless locks, updates to lock configuration and access privileges can be sent at the lock with the ENGAGE mobile app. Leverage the existing Wi-Fi network (Schlage NDE and Schlage LE) or built-in No-tour capability (Schlage LE and Schlage Control®) to send updates without visiting the lock. The ENGAGE web and mobile apps have been updated to allow enhanced capabilities including audit filtering, lock schedules, user schedules, and holidays.
Features & Benefits
- Supports proximity and smart card use
- Supports up to 16 lock schedules to limit the hours and days an individual can gain access to assigned points
- Supports up to 32 holidays allowing the suspension of normal operations for user defined periods per door during non-normal days
- Enables management of up to 100 locks with up to 5,000 users each depending on lock model
- Assign credential type including master, normal, toggle, freeze, pass through, blocked and lockdown
- View audits from anywhere and export through cloud-based web application
- Add or manage users, assign access privileges and enroll credentials from anywhere
- Immediately add, configure or update locks via mobile app wirelessly using Bluetooth® enabled smart phone or tablet at the door
- Update Wi-Fi® enabled NDE and LE locks connected to a network automatically overnight
- Send updates without visiting the door using the No-Tour capability of LE and Schlage Control® locks with an MT20W credential enrollment reader
ENGAGE web and mobile apps are easy to use cloud-based tools for managing Schlage wireless locks without the use of a fully networked access control system. The ENGAGE web application works with newer Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Explorer web browsers. The mobile app offers management versatility on the go with the option to update locks immediately at the door when needed.
- Configure lock settings
- Add new users and enroll credentials
- Manager users and assign access privileges
- Set lock schedules, holidays, and user schedules
- View and export audits and alerts
- Invite others to assist with administration
- LE wireless mortise lock
- NDE wireless cylindrical lock
- Schlage Control Smart locks
- Mozilla Firefox 46 or newer
- Google Chrome 40 or newer
- Microsoft Explorer 11 or newer
- ENGAGE is an iOS and Android compatible mobile application.
- Update at the door using Bluetooth® enabled smart phone or tablet
- Connect directly to a Wi-Fi® network for overnight updates
- No-Tour updates delivered by individual users carrying Smart credentials enrolled with an MT20W enrollment reader