AD-300/301 Electronic Locks
AD-300 and the FIPS-201-1 compliant -301 locks feature upgradeable credential reader modules and real-time integration with most access control systems as a comprehensive security solution.
AD Series locks were designed to be adaptable, allowing upgrades to be made to new technologies without taking the lock off the door. They integrate into popular electronic access control systems from Software Alliance members to deliver a comprehensive EAC solution.
Both AD-300 and AD-301 are available in cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt and exit trim chassis options. They feature built-in credential reader and access control sensors for simplified installation. The AD-300 enables a wide range of credential options including PIN, magnetic stripe, proximity (125 kHz) and Smart (13.56 MHz) credentials; card + PIN readers are available for extra security.
AD-300 and AD-301 locks communicate either directly to an access control panel via RS-485 or, in a Wiegand or Clock & Data system, through a panel interface board (PIB). They can work in the same access control system as other devices including wireless Schlage NDE or LE locks, and the WRI400 which enables integration of remote access points such as gates and tradition around the door solutions such as readers connected to electric strikes or exit devices. Features and capabilities will vary by system.
Features & Benefits
- Electronics bring more visibility and control to the opening
- Modular design allows reader upgrade to fit changing credential needs without changing the lock
- Real-time communication with centralized lockdown capability
- AD-301 models are FIPS-201-1 compliant with dual authentication
- Open architecture platform is compatible with most major building access control systems
- Flexible connectivity options to fit building infrastructure
- Works with same credential used on the building perimeter
- Integrated design combines electrified lock, credential reader, request-to-exit and request-to-entersensors, door position switch and tamper switch
- Smart credentials can be used for vending and other applications
Software Alliance Members
AD Series networked locks have been integrated into leading access control systems through Software Alliances.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
- UL 294
- UL 10C
- FCC Part 15
Meets or exceeds
- Cylindrical - ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
- Mortise - ANSI/BHMA A156.13, Series 1000, Grade 1
- Exit trim - ANSI/BHMA A156.3
AD-300 and -301 locks offer industry-leading Smart credential as well as proximity credential capability. When installed as part of a proximity credential based system, the multi-technology reader will enable you to step up over time to more secure and versatile Smart technology.
AD-301 features a FIPS-201-1 compliant dual authentication reader for PIN entry + credential. AD-300 locks have reader options ranging from keypad only to multi-technology capability with or without dual authentication keypads.
- 13.56 MHz Smart or Smart + PIN (AD-301: PIV & PIV-I Card)
- 125 kHz proximity or proximity + PIN (AD-301: PIV & PIV-I Card)
- Magnetic stripe or magnetic stripe + PIN (AD-300 only)
- 3-6 digit PIN (AD-300 only)
- Key fobs
- PVC disks
- Wearable wristbands
- Mobile phone (compatible with NFC-enabled phones)
AD-300 reader options
- Multi-technology reader compatible with proximity (125 kHz) and Smart (13.56 MHz) card use
- Multi-technology reader with keypad
- Magnetic stripe reader in swipe or insertion styles (triple track, field configurable)
- Magnetic stripe reader with keypad in swipe or insertion styles
- Keypad only
AD-301 reader options
- FIPS 201-1 compliant multi-technology reader with keypad
- Capable of credential verification <1 second
- Number of users and audit capability varies depending on access control provider system capability
- Responsive to command sent by host with no delay. Capability is dependent on Software Alliance member system.
- Clock and data
- Mortise deadbolt
- Exit trim
- Each offered with LED indicator or push button depending on lock function choice
Cylinder and keys
- Standard: Schlage 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway cylinder with two patented keys
- Master keying and grand master keying options
- Key-in-lever, FSIC, and SFIC cylinder options
- Less cylinder options to fit common Sargent, Corbin Russwin, Medeco, Yale and Falcon cylinders
- Classroom/Storeroom (cylindrical and mortise only)
- Office (cylindrical and mortise only)
Designs & Finishes
- 4 popular lever styles
- 8 available finishes
- Weather-resistant for interior and perimeter applications
Designed to create an attractive and cohesive building-wide look when paired with other Schlage, Von Duprin or LCN devices.