674/679/7700 Series Door Position Switches
Schlage door position switches (DPS) or magnetic switches are offered in 6 configurations to cover a range of installation needs.
Door position switches, or DPS, are used to detect the open or closed status of a door relative to its frame and then relay this status to a control panel. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes and are designed for monitoring door positions, roof hatches, gates, and more.
SpecificationsConcealed/flush mount models
Surface mount models
- 679-05: wood door and frame
- 679-05 HM: hollow metal door and frame
- 679-05 WD: wood door with metal frame
- 7764: UL listed for aluminum, wood, and hollow metal door or frame
- 674-OH: Overhead door, floor mounted with armored cord
- 7766: UL listed for aluminum, wood, and hollow metal door or frame