320M Electromagnetic Lock
Designed for use with sliding doors, this mortise mount MiniLine™ lock is compact yet feature rich for integration with access control systems.
The Schlage 320M mortise mounted electromagnetic lock for sliding doors is designed to interface with electronic access control systems, automatic door operators, and fire or hazard sensing systems, to provide egress upon detectable emergency. With no moving parts and a fail-safe design, it offers a solution for both security and life safety requirements when connected to the fire alarm circuit. The 320M magnetic door lock has been installed in thousands of locations worldwide, including airports, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, universities, libraries, museums, retail and office buildings, laboratories and government buildings.
All Schlage electromagnetic locks come with a limited lifetime warranty on the magnetic coil assembly for added confidence in the longevity of these robust products.
Features & Benefits
- Mortise mount for sliding doors
- 500 lb. rated hold force
- Fail-safe operation
- Field-selectable 12 or 24 VDC operation
- Compact design
- Mounting tabs and armature mounting block included
- Connect to most access control systems
- Includes magnetic bond sensor (MBS), adjustable relock time delay and door status monitor
- UL10C listed for positive pressure fire tests of door assemblies: 3 hour
- 320M for sliding doors with 500 lb. hold force
- Input voltage: 12/24 VDC
- Current draw: .45A @ 12 VDC; .23A @ 24 VDC
- Lock body: 1-3/8"H x 7"L x 1-7/8"D
- Armature: 1-1/2"H x 4-1/4"L x 5/8"D