HandNet for Windows
The HandNet software program is a user-friendly interface for controlling and monitoring a network of HandKey II readers. It enables centralized monitoring of activity and alarms for all HandKey II readers and controls the access of each user.
HandNet software is an important part of HandKey II biometric reader management regardless of whether installation is for standalone or networked units. It links a number of HandKey units into an integrated door access control system. All alarms and transactions report back in real time to a centralized computer. As a networked system, the software enables hand template enrollment from a single supervised site with fast deletion control from the central computer.
HandNet for Windows is available in 3 different levels to meet application needs for managing 5, 25 or an unlimited number of HandKeys within the HandNet for Windows software. With reporting, door control, alarm and remote door opening capabilities, HandNet for Windows provides the ultimate flexibility for your HandKey application. For installations that do not require the full capabilities of HandNet for Windows, or only require basic hand template management and monitoring, HandNet Lite will allows control and monitoring for up to 64 HandKey readers.
Features & Benefits
- Independent door control capability without the need for an access control panel
- Assign temporary access user rights with start and stop days and times
- Manage alarms for additional security
- System-wide hand template enrollment from a single supervised site
- Fast user rights and deletion management from a centralized computer
- Monitor multiple remote sites from the convenience of your PC
- Archiving capability to manage historical activity reports
Specifications & Certifications
HandNet software options
- HandKey for Windows: 3 options let users manage 5, 25 or an unlimited number of HandKeys
- HandKey Lite: manages up to 64 HandKeys
- Computer: Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1GHz or higher
- OS minimum requirement (or later): Windows XP SP3 32-bit; Windows 7 Professional SP1 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows server 2003 SP3 32-bit (HandNet Lite only); or Windows 8 Professional 32-bit and 64-bit