Schlagemobile transforms an NFC-enabled smartphone into a credential.
Schlagemobile delivers access control and a range of transaction options to any NFC-enabled smartphone. With one mobile app, the phone becomes a user’s new ID card.
Schlagemobile credentials can be used with applications beyond access control, such as vending, secure printing or transit access. Users can assign credentials via existing access control software or the Schlagemobile admin portal and issue an ID almost instantly through the Schlagemobile cloud service.
Features & Benefits
- The mobile app transforms a smartphone into an ID card
- A phone’s screen lock feature keeps a credential safe if the phone is lost or stolen
- Uses an advanced 128 bit AES encrypted credential
- Compatible with applications beyond access control including but not limited to:
- Cashless vending
- Compatible with all Schlage multi-technology and smart technology readers
- Works with any phone carrier
- Eliminates the need to print ID cards and keep an inventory of cards on hand
- Painless replacement of lost cards anytime or anywhere
- Provides flexibility to issue mobile credentials to some while issuing smart or proximity cards to others