Schlage Multi-Technology Credentials
Multi-technology credentials are proximity and smart technology credentials combined, simplifying access control. They are useful for transitions from proximity technology to the more secure smart technology.
Schlage multi-technology credentials combine 125 kHz proximity and 13.56 MHz smart technologies in one contactless card -, simplifying access control solutions and offering flexibility for users. The credentials are compatible with proximity, smart, and multi-technology card readers, allowing facilities ultimate flexibility. The open architecture design also ensures fast data transfer rates.
MIFARE® Classic or MIFARE DESFire™ EV1 technology delivers safe access in non-access control applicationss as well. The most popular being: transit, cashless vending, cafeteria point-of-sale and other transactions and applications. Aesthetic options include custom artwork and laser engraving.
Features & Benefits
- Includes both 125 kHz proximity and 13.56 MHz smart technologies in one credential
- Compatible with Allegion and other industry manufacturers’ readers and electronic locks
- Allows users an economic and convenient way to migrate to newer, more secure, smart technology
- CardTrax™ account tracking program helps keep track of card numbers at no additional cost
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects
- Orders shipped out in under 24 hours
- Custom artwork and laser engraving available
- All credentials are composite, making the credential more durable
- Available in multiple memory capacities
There are five models with multiple memory capacities.