Wireless Universal Alert with Single Channel Slave Receiver - STI-34409
Model Number: STI-34409
The Single Channel Slave Receiver works in conjunction with a control panel. If a monitored site is tripped, the STI transmitter sends a wireless signal to the control panel, efficiently alerting of use. Installation options include: open/closed garage door, mail delivery, car in the driveway, fence gate, medicine cabinet, indoor or outdoor area, etc. The small sized receiver easily fits into an existing control panel and operates up to 1000 feet (line of sight).
- Alerts when monitored site is tripped
- Receiver works in conjunction with a control panel
- Monitors: garage, mailbox, shed, door, window, gate, cabinet, etc.
- Can be used as an on board reed switch, set of terminals (remote) or as a tilt switch
- Up to 1000′ (line of sight), 433 MHz
- Magnetic contact with 18 inch lead for irregular installations
- Easy installation