Wireless Driveway Monitor (battery powered) with Single Channel Slave Receiver - STI-34159
The Single Channel Slave Receiver works in conjunction with a control panel. If a monitored site is tripped, the STI transmitter sends a wireless signal to the control panel, efficiently alerting of use. Installation options include: open/closed garage door, mail delivery, car in the driveway, fence gate, medicine cabinet, indoor or outdoor area, etc. The small sized receiver easily fits into an existing control panel and operates up to 1000 feet (line of sight).
- Alerts when a vehicle enters or leaves protected driveway
- Uses a patented magnetometer sensor system
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows
- Up to 1000′ range between sensor and receiver
- Small sized receiver works in conjunction with a control panel
- Form “C” enables device to interconnect with another system