SuperLite II-XLM 45 - 20-45 Minute Fire Resistive Multilaminate Glazing
- Fire resistive multilaminate glazing offering maximum fire and safety with hose stream for 20-45 minute openings and doors.
- Meets ASTM E-119 for full radiant heat protection and CPSC Cat. II (400 ft. lbs.) impact safety requirements.
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications.
- Optically clear glazing without wires or tints.
- Available in custom architectural make-ups including energy-saving insulated units, decorative, security and more.
- Can be easily incorporated in GPX Architectural Series Framing, GPX SNAPCAP or GPX Builders Series Fire Protective Framing for a complete fire rated assembly.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Fabricated in the U.S.A. for fast lead times.
Listings and warranty
- Thickness:5/8 in (16 mm) standard
- Weight:8.2 lbs./sq.ft. (39 kg/m²) In 5/8 In. (16 mm) standard
- Sound Reduction:Rw = 39 dB
- Fire Rating:20-45 minutes with hose stream. Meets ASTM E119 and NFPA 251
- Impact Safety Rating:CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II, ANSI Z97.1
- Light Transmission:85%
SuperLite II-XLM is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.Standards
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263, NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II, ANSI Z97.1, ULC CAN4-S101 ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106.