SuperLite I-XL IGU 20-45 Minute Fire Protective Glazing with Partial Radiant Heat Protection Glazing
- Patented bi-directional specialty tempered glazing tested without hose stream that provides low cost bi-directional partial radiant heat protection and insulation not available with ceramics.
- Accepted by the GSA and AHJ’s across the country as a safe and value added alternative to traditional unsafe wired glass and expensive ceramics.
- Meets the highest human impact safety requirements.
- Approved for 20 minute applications without limitations.
- Regularly specified for use in exterior applications and perfect for property line requirements.
- Acoustical value of 33 STC and available in specialty architectural make-ups.
- 10 year warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast delivery and competitive pricing.
- Thickness: 3/4” (19 mm)
- Weight: 6.0 lbs./sq.ft.
- Sound Transmission Rating: STC 33
- Fire Rating: 20-45 minutes without hose stream
- Impact Safety Rating: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
Listings and warranty
SuperLite I-XL IGU is listed and labeled by Intertek/Warnock-Hersey Inc. and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
Requires AHJ approval for 45 minute applications because it is tested without hose stream. Please visit www.safti.com/AHJ for more information. Standards
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II. U.S. Pat. No. 5,910,620 This product requires AHJ approval because it does not pass the hose stream portion of the fire test.