SuperLite I-W 20-90 Minute Fire Protective Safety Wired Glass
- Patented low-cost replacement for unsafe traditional wired glass.
- Heavy duty surface applied 7 mil safety film meets the highest human impact safety requirements.
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications.
- Available in misco (diamond) and baroque (square) patterns and in clear and obscured finishes.
- 10 year warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast delivery and competitive pricing.
- Readily available through our nationwide distributor network or our factory direct Quick-Ship program.
- Thickness: nominal thickness of 5/16” (8 mm)
- Weight: 3.0 lbs./sq.ft.
- Sound Transmission Rating: STC 28
- Fire Rating: 20-90 minutes with hose stream
- Impact Safety Rating: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
Listings and warranty
SuperLite I-W is listed and labeled by Intertek/Warnock-Hersey Inc. and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
All wired glass products do not meet ASTM E119 or NFPA 251 and should not be used in such applications.Standards
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C. NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257. ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01. CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106. U.S. Pat. No. 7,090,906