SuperLite I 20 Minute Fire Protective Glazing
- Most economical fire and safety rated glazing available.
- Provides superior optical clarity over ceramics.
- Meets the highest human impact safety requirements.
- Can be used for interior and exterior applications.
- Available in specialty architectural make-ups and patterns.
- Lifetime warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast delivery and competitive pricing.
Listings and warranty
- Thickness: 1/4” (6mm) Also available in 1/2” (12mm)
- Weight: 3.0 lbs./sq.ft.
- Fire Rating: 20 minutes without hose stream
- Sound Transmission Rating: STC 28 rating
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient: 0.82 SHGC
- Impact Safety Rating: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
SuperLite I is listed and labeled by Intertek/Warnock-Hersey Inc. and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.Standards
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II.