Pyran Platinum 20-90 Minute Fire Protective Ceramic Glazing
- The first fire rated glass ceramic made specifically for architectural applications.
- Neutral coloration designed to more closely match float glass.
- Advanced manufacturing process eliminates the added cost of surface polishing.
- Environmentally-friendly glass ceramic manufactured free of toxins and hazardous heavy metals.
- Readily available through our factory direct Quick-Ship program and our nationwide distributor network.
- Insulated, obscured and other custom make-ups available.
- 10 year warranty.
Listings and warranty
- Thickness: 3/16” (5 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs./sq.ft.
- Appearance: Free of amber tint
- Fire Rating: 20-90 minutes with hose stream
- Impact Safety Rating: Not impact rated. For impact safety rated ceramics see PYRAN Platinum F and PYRAN Platinum L
PYRAN® Platinum by SAFTI FIRST is listed and labeled by Intertek/Warnock-Hersey Inc. and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
All ceramic products do not meet ASTM E119 or NFPA 251 and should not be used in such applications. Standards
UL 9, NFPA 80, NFPA 257, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, ULC CAN4-S106.