FSD60M: UL 555/555S 1.5 hr./Class I, Airfoil Blade, 2,000 fpm and 4" w.g. max, Optional Sleeve
The FSD60M Modulating Combination Fire/Smoke Damper is both UL555 and UL555S Classified. It is rated as 1 1/2 hour fire damper and a Leakage Class I smoke damper. It features:
- Maximum rating of 2,000 fpm and 4" w.g.
- UL approval for dual directional airflow.
- Airfoil blades, which have greater strength, less static pressure drop, superior sealing ability, superior fire protection ability and produce less noise.
- Failsafe design, which enables the damper to automatically assume the desired position when fire or smoke (if smoke detector is present) interrupts operational power.
- The EFL and PFL heat-actuated release devices permit controlled closure through the actuator and are automatically remote resettable after test, smoke detection or power failure conditions.
- Galvanized steel construction.
3900 Dr. Greaves Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64030
Tel: (816) 761-7476
Fax: (816) 761-1936
Web site: http://www.ruskin.com