FSD60LP-2: UL 555/555S 1.5 hr./Class II, Aerodynamic Blade, 2,000 fpm and 4" w.g. max, Integral Frame/Sleeve
The FSD60LP-2 Combination Fire/Smoke Damper are both UL555 and UL555S Classified, and rated as a 1-1/2 hour fire damper and a Leakage Class II Smoke damper. It features:
- Maximum velocity of 2,000 fpm.
- Maximum 4" static pressure.
- Low profile design provides lowest pressure drop.
- UL tested for dual directional airflow.
- Failsafe design, which enables the damper to automatically assume the desired position when fire or smoke (if smoke detector is present) interrupts operational power.
- The EFL or PFL heat-actuated release devices permit controlled closure through the actuator and are automatically remote resettable after test, smoke detection, or power failure conditions.
- Galvanized steel construction.
3900 Dr. Greaves Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64030
Tel: (816) 761-7476
Fax: (816) 761-1936
Web site: http://www.ruskin.com