CD60: Galv. rectangular, airfoil, class IA leakage, heavy duty, 6000 FPM, 13" w.c. max.
The CD60 offers sturdy, steel construction with an interlocking frame design, enabling it to lock together without bolts, screws, or rivets that could shake loose. It also features:
- Frame corners that are internally braced to reduce racking.
- Axles that positively lock to blades without screws or welds.
- Non-stick, noncorrosive bearings that assure long life and ease of operation.
- Airfoil blades, which have greater strength, produce less sound, greater sealing ability, and static pressure loss.
- Concealed linkage to reduce turbulance, which provides lower pressure drop and reduces noise.
3900 Dr. Greaves Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64030
Tel: (816) 761-7476
Fax: (816) 761-1936
Web site: http://www.ruskin.com