Door Models - Strip Doors
Bullet-Mount strip system makes installation and strip replacement a snap.
RubbAir’s unique Bullet-Mount strip installation system features a modular, snap-together bracket design that is
easily sized to your door opening. No tools are required to install or replace PVC strips. Strips are simply snapped into place over the “bullets” by hand...in seconds. The bullets securely retain strips without clamps or further adjustments. The mounting bracket
is easily located above or beneath the door header. Reinforced tabs ensure
secure, bolt-down installation.
• Available in HTP, stainless or aluminum
• PVC strips snap on in seconds
• Mount under or above header
Universal strip mounting hardware also available
Our universal mounting bracket is pre-drilled for easy installation above or beneath the header. PVC strips are clamped in place by 12" (305mm) faceplates which are secured by three bolts (supplied). Faceplates can be selectively removed to replace damaged strips in minutes. Reduce Energy Losses In Warehouses, Walk-In Cooler/Freezers and Loading Dock Doorways with RubbAir Strip Door Products
Strip doors add a vital cost-saving barrier against energy losses in heated or cooled sites. Energy savings of up to 75% have been reported with strip doors in some walk-in cooler applications. Our durable, traffic-friendly strip door solutions maintain a cleaner, safer environment by resisting the transfer of dust, odor, contaminants and sound through doorways. RubbAir now offers a complete selection of strip formulations in low temp or standard grade PVC from the world’s leading manufacturer.
- Install strips in seconds without tools
- Significantly reduce loss of heated or cooled air
- Resist flow of contaminants through doorways
- Engineered mounting system and overlapping strips maintain a tight seal
- Many PVC strip formulations available
- Order strips in rolls for U-trim and save
- Universal, clamp-on mounting also available
- Hinged bi-parting PVC sheet door also available for personnel traffic at walk-in coolers