Rockfon® Spanair® Plank Hook-on Metal Panel Ceiling System
These interior metal ceiling panels feature a perimeter gasket on two sides to facilitate easy plank removal and alignment.
Rockfon® Spanair® Plank Hook-on Metal Panel Ceiling System utilizes a grid-based suspension system with J-bar cross tees, for simplified installation. Hook-on planks provide downward accessibility without the need for special tools. The aluminum metal planks contain no organic materials that might support bacterial growth and may contribute to LEED® certification project credits.
- Cutouts available to accommodate lighting, fire, audio and other mechanical services
- Perimeter gasket on two sides contributes to anti-vibration qualities
- Metal acoustic ceiling panels include a feature to align panels
- Enhanced sound absorption with optional perforations and Acoutex™ or glass fiber backing
- Up to 100% recycled material; recyclable at end of product use