Rockfon® Intaline™ V-Base Metal Baffle Ceilings
This aluminum ceiling baffle can be used to hide or mask the plenum or provide aesthetic enhancement.
Intaline™ V-Base metal baffle can be installed end to end to provide a continuous linear appearance. These vertical aluminum baffles are installed using either a standard 15/16” grid ceiling suspension system or the Intaline™ indexing carrier which is available in 4” or 6” spacing. Both options easily integrate with industry standard lighting and air diffusers. Intaline baffles are available in a wide variety of finish options including painted colors, wood-look, and metal finishes.
- Variable baffle spacing allows for variation in design
- Tee grid based suspension system for module alignment and ease of installation
- 100% random access to the plenum
- Baffle ceiling system contains no organic compounds to support mold and microbial growth
- Sustainable: 75%-100% recycled content, 100% locally recyclable